Helping conserve purebred, heritage breeds
Coronavirus (COVID 19) update (29/05/2020) *PLEASE READ*
Thank you to all our customers who have been so patient with us over this strange and difficult time!
Social distancing measures will be strictly followed. Please bear in mind, not only are we looking to follow government guidelines, but we are also shielding vulnerable family members in the household. The farm is both our business and also our family home.
- To limit the number of visitors on site, we will operate strictly by appointment only. Anyone without an appointment, or arriving outside the agreed time slot will not be seen.
- To allow sales to be contactless, all birds must be paid for in advance by bank transfer. Once agreed which birds you were looking to purchase, we will supply an invoice with payment details. If when you visit you decide the birds are not for you, refunds will be issued.
- Birds will be boxed up ready for prompt collection. Please take a moment to look over the birds and check you are happy with the ones we have picked out.
- Please help us to maintain a 2 meter distance between visitors and our team.
- When arriving at the farm as a group or family, we would ask only 1 person gets out the vehicle. This is just to limit the overall exposure.
Available birds can be found here....