Weekdays By Appointment
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES - PLEASE READ
- To limit the number of visitors on site, we will operate strictly by appointment only. Anyone without an appointment, or arriving outside the agreed time slot will not be seen.
- To allow sales to be contactless, all birds must be paid for in advance by bank transfer. Once agreed which birds you were looking to purchase, we will supply an invoice with payment details. If when you visit you decide the birds are not for you, refunds will be issued.
- Birds will be boxed up ready for prompt collection. Please take a moment to look over the birds and check you are happy with the ones we have picked out.
- Please help us to maintain a 2 meter distance between visitors and our team.
- When arriving at the farm as a group or family, we would ask only 1 person gets out the vehicle. This is just to limit the overall exposure.
POL Hens (15 -20 weeks) -
x1 Blue Laced Barnevelder - £18 - SOLD
Rhode Island Reds - £17 each
Lohmann Browns - £16.50 each
From day old Rhode Island Red and Pekin chicks.
Unsexed and still requiring heat. They are £4 each from day old, sold in minimums of 3. Going up in price slightly each week.
SOLD OUT. No ducks available until 2021 season.
Layers pellets - 25kg - £10 - (Suitable for adult chickens/laying hens 20+ weeks of age)
Chicken Growers Pellets 25kg - £10 - (Suitable for growing chickens, 4 - 20 weeks of age)
Chicken Crumb 25kg sack - £15 - (Suitable for day old chicks 0 - 4 weeks of age)
Chicken Crumb 5kg loose bag sack - £4 - (Suitable for day old chicks 0 - 4 weeks of age)
Duck Growers Pellets 25kg - £10 - (Suitable for growing ducks 4 - 20 weeks of age) (SOLD OUT)
Duck Breeder pellets - 25kg - £10 - (Suitable for adult ducks 20+ weeks of age)
As with the sale of birds, feed sales are by appointment, and paid in advance via invoice to allow for contactless payment.
Rape straw bale (chickens) - £7.50 per bale
Please complete our contact form if you are interested in purchasing any birds. CLICK HERE
Keep up to date on newly listed birds for sale by signing up for our newsletter. CLICK HERE